Greetings. We have an 8 1/2 hour layover in Narita. Would it be realistic for us to try and get in to Tokyo for lunch and make it back to the airport in that time? I understand we'd have to go through customs/immigration, probably take bullet train as well. Just wondering if people think we'd have enough time. If so, any restaurant recommendations would also be greatly appreciated. If not, are there things to do/eat in the airport at Narita that are worthwhile? It would be a Tuesday afternoon. Thank you very much.
Narita layover - time for lunch in Tokyo?
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 4 Suggestion for Bali
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 11 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 12 Hello, Vietnam
- 13 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013