My cousins and I are half Filipino, and it's a bucket list goal to visit. Unfortunately, our Filiipino parents are either deceased or too old to take us, and they would complain about the hoity toity destinations that we'd like to see anyway. I honestly don't know what the must-sees would be. I looked at a trip put together by Intrepid Traveler, which seemed appealing. I'd like other suggestions from those of you who have been there. I have traveled extensively, but I'm not much for roughing it.
Need help planning Philippine itinerary
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 8 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 9 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 water delivery and water dispenser
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Cell Phones in India
- 18 India, What Can I Say!
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 22 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa