We'll be spending a couple of days in Taipei, and since we're there for such a short amount of time, we'd like to pick our hotel based on proximity to lots and lots of xiao chi, or snack places. Which neighborhood would be best to stay in, that's easy walking distance or surrounded by food? Would it be ximending, guting, other??
Also, which is the best night market for food? While Shilin night market is the largest, I've heard the food is only average there. Any other recommendations for night market food in Taipei??
Neighborhood with most snacks in Taipei, & best night market for food
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 Suggestion for Bali
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 9 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 10 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 11 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 12 Hello, Vietnam
- 13 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 16 Sri Lanka
- 17 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Ipoh
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 23 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013