We'll be spending a couple of days in Taipei, and since we're there for such a short amount of time, we'd like to pick our hotel based on proximity to lots and lots of xiao chi, or snack places. Which neighborhood would be best to stay in, that's easy walking distance or surrounded by food? Would it be ximending, guting, other??
Also, which is the best night market for food? While Shilin night market is the largest, I've heard the food is only average there. Any other recommendations for night market food in Taipei??
Neighborhood with most snacks in Taipei, & best night market for food
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 4 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Ipoh
- 9 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 10 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 11 Wildlife Tour of India
- 12 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 13 white sand beaches in thailand
- 14 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 15 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 16 water delivery and water dispenser
- 17 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 18 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 19 Udaipur, India
- 20 Cell Phones in India
- 21 India, What Can I Say!
- 22 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 25 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare