My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 5 Suggestion for Bali
- 6 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 10 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 11 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 12 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 13 Hello, Vietnam
- 14 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 15 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Sri Lanka
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013