My partner and I are spending two nights in Bali before picking up an expedition cruise to Borneo next year. We've spent some time in Bali before (ten days in and around Ubud) and are not trying to be tourists this time: we're just arriving a couple of days early so we can be sure we don't miss our ship because of flight delays etc. The ship leaves from the port at Benoa in the south. We're looking for suggestions for a low key but reasonable quality hotel within an hour of the port. We arrive in the evening and have a full day to relax before we board the cruise so would welcome any advice on how to fill in the day as well. We're not into nightclubs and partying, but enjoy cultural things so temples, markets and just wandering in interesting areas would be great.
One day, two nights in southern Bali
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Wildlife Tour of India
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 7 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 8 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 13 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 14 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 15 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 16 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Kashmir or Nepal
- 19 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore