Have booked hotel on river (Sheraton Royal Orchid) to facilitate sightseeing by boat. Can we do this on our own or obtain guide? What should we see! Love outdoor markets and local color.
overnight in Bangkok:2 days cruise stop (Apr. 2013)
- 1 India, What Can I Say!
- 2 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 3 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 4 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 5 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 6 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 7 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 8 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 9 Artinraya travel agancy
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 12 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 13 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 14 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 15 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 18 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 19 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 20 Pushkar Accomodations
- 21 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Udaipur, India
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 good gift ideas to bring for Chinese colleague