We are planning to go for our honeymoon in Feb'13 to Thailand. Here is the itinerary: -
3 nights Koh Samui
3 nights Phuket
1 night Bangkok.
I know its a short honeymoon but we don't have a choice. Please let us know what can we do, should do and must avoid to make this trip memorable. Bangkok is predominantly for shopping. We do not intend to shop at USM and HKT. We are vegetarians and we love beaches.
Plan for our Honeymoon - Suggestions are welcome
- 1 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 2 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Sri Lanka
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Udaipur, India
- 10 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 11 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 14 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 15 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 16 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 17 Ipoh
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 21 white sand beaches in thailand
- 22 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 23 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 24 water delivery and water dispenser
- 25 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013