We recently hired a private guide for 3 days in Beijing. Violet is in her early 30's and we found her very pleasant and anxious to please us. She arrived on time each day to pick us up at our hotel, and returned us to our hotel, to ensure we would not be lost. She was very sensitive to the needs of our vegetarian diet. We were pleased when she changed our day to the great wall, to ensure we had the best weather for that magificiant event. While she had each day planned, she was very willing to make a few changes for us. She can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Guide Violet - Beijing
- 1 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 2 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Japan Attractions
- 8 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india