Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
- 1 cultural "performance" in Bangkok?
- 2 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 3 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Baby Gifts
- 6 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 7 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 Tour companies in Uzbekistan
- 10 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 11 Japan - Osaka - Things to see?
- 12 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 13 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 14 Japan Attractions
- 15 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 16 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 17 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 18 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 19 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 20 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 23 Cell Phones in India
- 24 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 25 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours