Just returned from a trip to North India and did a excursion to Ranthambore Park in December. Spent 4 nights at the safari park staying in a lodge..Did 9 game drives, and not a single Tiger was spotted. Where have they all gone?? China ?. Asked other visitors and Park Rangers. No one saw any Tigers.. Just plain Bad luck or wrong time to visit the park , or ther are no Tigers ! Ulinda 7. Australia
Ranthambore National Park / Disappointed
- 1 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 4 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 7 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 8 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 11 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 12 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 13 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 14 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 where to go in SE Asia
- 17 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 18 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 19 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 20 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 23 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 24 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 25 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?