I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
- 1 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 2 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 3 Hello, Vietnam
- 4 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 7 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 8 Sri Lanka
- 9 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 10 Kashmir or Nepal
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Ipoh
- 15 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 16 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 17 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 18 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 21 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India