I will be arriving in Beijing Capital Airport in April around 1am. However, my tour guide will only pick me up at 10am in the airport. That means I have to wait for about 9 hours in the airport. I am a member of Priority Pass which allows me to rest in some designated lounges. However, the designated lounges are in the Departure Hall. Can anyone advise me if there are any lounges in the Arrival Hall or any place where I can rest for the 9 hours?
Any advice would be highly appreciated! Thank you!
Rest Area upon arrival in Beijing Capital Airport
- 1 Laos Itinerary: What City Besides Luang Prabang
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Sri Lanka
- 9 Suggestion for Bali
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 17 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 18 Hello, Vietnam
- 19 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 20 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?