I am taking a trip over Christmas and will be visiting both Beijing and Hong Kong. I want to do some shopping while I am there, and am not sure where to go.
I am looking to purchase good quality, inexpensive designer clothes, jewelry and accessories. I really want a Canada Goose Coat, Isabel Marant sneakers, and Marni jewelry. I'm coming from NY and want to find stuff that's different from the typical Canal Street knock off fare.
Does anyone have any advice?
Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 1 Seoul Travel Guide recommendation please!
- 2 Sake Tasting in Kyoto?
- 3 Udaipur, India
- 4 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 5 Ipoh
- 6 Hello, Vietnam
- 7 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 8 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 9 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 10 Kashmir or Nepal
- 11 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 12 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 13 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 14 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 17 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 20 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 21 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 22 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed