We have a plan to visit Luang Prabang, Siem Reap and Viet Nam top to bottom in January and February. We are wondering about the pros and cons of including Phnom Penh and/or Vientiane in our itinerary. If we were to include Phnom Penh or Vientiane do you have suggestions about what to do and see while we are there?
Should we include Phnom Penh/Vientiane?
- 1 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 2 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 3 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 6 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 7 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 where to go in SE Asia
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 15 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 18 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 19 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 20 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 21 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 22 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 23 Sri Lanka
- 24 Suggestion for Bali
- 25 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed