Which place is worth a side trip from Osaka: Koyasan or Ise? I know one is Buddhist and the other Shinto. Looking for something spectacularly scenic and unique.
Which one is more do-able as a day trip from Osaka? Or it's better to spend a night there, esp. Koyasan--do templestay?
Thanks for your input!
Sidetrip from Osaka: Koyasan vs Ise?
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 3 where to go in SE Asia
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 10 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 11 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 12 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 13 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 14 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 15 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 18 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 19 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 22 Sri Lanka
- 23 Suggestion for Bali
- 24 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 25 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice