I'm writing this entry because I appreciate guide suggestions from travelers. My husband and I recommend Angkor Journeys' Kanha Roth for private guide services in Siem Reap. She speaks excellent English, responded very quickly to my emails requesting information, helped us choose a hotel, Steung Siem Reap Hotel, that was quiet, but close to the old market area, arranged a good car and driver, was always on time, and helped us avoid the crowds at the temples. With her help we had a wonderful visit in Siem Reap. http://www.angkorjourneys.com/Menu.aspx?Cat=15&Menu=about%20us.html
Siem Reap Private Guide Recommendation
- 1 where to go in SE Asia
- 2 A Good source for Wholesale Thai Hill Tribe silver and semi precious stones
- 3 4 week honeymoon in India - itinerary help
- 4 post local ads
- 5 Words of narendra modi
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 14 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 17 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 18 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 19 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 20 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)