i need some good advice. travelling to singapore, vietnam,and thailand in month of january for business purpose. As this is my first visit to these countries, i need to know how to plan my visit.....with respect to air travel/fare and connection from my starting point...
1) can somebody tell me which country should i visit first and which country should i visit last..... i m travelling from mumbai.India.
i hv to stay around 2 days in each country..
Singapore, vietnam, thailand.... pls help to plan
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 5 Udaipur, India
- 6 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 7 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 8 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 9 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 12 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 13 Ipoh
- 14 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 15 Wildlife Tour of India
- 16 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 17 white sand beaches in thailand
- 18 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 19 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 20 water delivery and water dispenser
- 21 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 22 Cell Phones in India
- 23 India, What Can I Say!
- 24 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 25 Conference venues around Pune City?