I will be going overseas to South Korea for about a year. Is their network CDMA or GSM? I heard it may be WCDMA but I want to make sure. I was looking for a smartphone that I can use out there. I was even considering using Verizon's international but I have a feeling it will become expensive. Can someone provide me some info? Thanks!
Smartphone use In South Korea
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Sri Lanka
- 3 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 4 Suggestion for Bali
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 9 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 10 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 13 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 14 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 15 Hello, Vietnam
- 16 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 17 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 18 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 19 Kashmir or Nepal
- 20 Udaipur, India
- 21 Ipoh
- 22 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 23 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 24 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 25 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013