hey everyone, i am planning my first trip to south korea to seoul, to visit my sister, i can fly direct from london, but having travelled that far and not having had the enjoyment of some heat on my back and sun, does anyone have any suggestions for stopovers on the return leg for a few days in the sun?? something affordable that wont break the bank - suggestions advice welcome - thanks fiona
SOUTH KOREA STOP OVER ON RETURN TRIP
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 5 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 6 Sri Lanka
- 7 Suggestion for Bali
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 14 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Hello, Vietnam
- 17 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 18 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 19 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Ipoh
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 25 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?