Hi all, I would like some information about southeast asia, we are planning a trip to see Penang, Siem Reap, Phnom Phen, and Bali. We have about 14 days, will be flying from Atlanta to airport in the area. So far Ho Chi Minh seems best. My question is how much time to spend in each and with flights from these locations, is that enough time. Our trip will be between Dec 21 to Jan 6. Not familiar with the area and am a bit overwhelmed with the travel time to S. Asia and the high cost of airfare. Thanks so much for any info.
southeast asia trip in december 2012
- 1 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 2 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 3 Suggestion for Bali
- 4 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 9 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 10 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 11 Hello, Vietnam
- 12 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 13 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 14 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 15 Sri Lanka
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Udaipur, India
- 19 Ipoh
- 20 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 21 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 24 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 25 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?