We are 2 newbies for SL. We have booked our hotels (many of our first choices were fully booked so we got nervous...). We are now looking for a driver/guide+car. We also wonder if our plan below is feasible, especially from Haputale to Galle - Google Maps says 3h40 min, I know it's much longer in reality but by how much?
FEB 07 arrival midnight, hotel 5th Lane House, Colombo
FEB 08 Colombo
FEB 09 Colombo-Dambulla (Wild Grass Resort)
FEB 10 Sigiriya
FEB 11 Dambulla caves
FEB 12 Anuradhapura (tour the site by bike?)
FEB 13 Dambulla- Haputal (Melheim Resort)
FEB 14 Haputal-Galle (Tamarind Hill Hotel)
FEB 15 Galle
FEB 16 Galle-Colombo by train (morning)
Colombo-Airport (evening, flight at 23.00)
Thanks much in advance!
Sri Lanka 9 days in February
- 1 Udaipur, India
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 4 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 5 Buying Jewelry in India
- 6 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 7 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 8 Cell Phones in India
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 11 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 12 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 13 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 14 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 15 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 16 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 17 Kashmir or Nepal
- 18 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 19 Wildlife Tour of India
- 20 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 21 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 22 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore