After my business trip in Korea, I'm planning to travel to Vietnam for 2 weeks. Is there a place where I could securely and not too costly store a luggage, including a laptop, for 2 weeks? I don't want to carry too much unnecessary items to VN, and will be returning to Incheon anyhow for my connection back to the US.
Does Asiana provide storage? I am flying business class with them for all the long distance legs.
Store luggage at Incheon airport for 2 weeks?
- 1 Laos Itinerary: What City Besides Luang Prabang
- 2 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 7 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 8 Sri Lanka
- 9 Suggestion for Bali
- 10 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 11 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 16 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 17 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 18 Hello, Vietnam
- 19 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 20 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?