My wife and I are heading to SE Asia next May for two weeks and we need help!
Goals; 1- Beach for at least 4 days. 2- Angkor Wat 3- Day with elephants.
Plan as of now (please give advise on hotels/hostels, if this plan is awful & you have better ideas etc)
Start with 2 days in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Spend a day exploring and a day with Elephants
Next spend 2-3 days at Angkor Wat
End with an overnight cruise in Ha Long Bay and the last days at a beach in Northern Vietnam.
1-will it be too cold in May to go sunbathing/enjoy the water in N. Vietnam? What are some good beach/island hotels in Ha Long Bay?
2- Mid-range $100 or so a night hotels near Angkor Wat?
Thank you so much for your insight!
Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam, Help!
- 1 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 India, What Can I Say!
- 4 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 5 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 10 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 11 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 12 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore