Last year we spent one month for our first visit in Thailand, visiting BKK, Aonang, Chiang MAI, Chiang Rai, Mae Hong Son Loop. We will be back next winter and were exploring what to see in Thailand, We'll spend 5-7 days in BKK. We were wondering about the Isaan area of Eastern Thailand. any comments on that or other places to visit. We like the culture, visiting temples some hiking if not terribly hot. And of course the delcious food. We don't love spending lots of time at beaches, but wouldn't preclude a couple days at a beautiful beach nearby BKK. Your thoughts are appreciated.
Thailand -Where to visit for Second Visit
- 1 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 2 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 3 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 4 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 5 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 6 white sand beaches in thailand
- 7 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 8 Udaipur, India
- 9 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 10 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 11 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 12 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 17 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 18 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 19 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 20 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 21 where to go in SE Asia
- 22 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 23 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 24 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 25 which hotel in Bangkok in July?