My wife and I will be in Tokyo for the first time for five nights in early February. Obviously not the preferred season, but we would greatly appreciate any advice on such things as visiting the imperial palace grounds (worth it in winter? also, the internet reservation site completely flummoxes me)...any recommendations for a day trip outside the city? We will be staying in the Tokyo Station area.
Tokyo in February
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 3 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 4 white sand beaches in thailand
- 5 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 6 water delivery and water dispenser
- 7 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 10 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 Cell Phones in India
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 17 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 20 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 21 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 22 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 23 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 24 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India