There are some pretty good fares to Hong Kong from the US, so I'm OK getting to Hong Kong. But when I research intra-China airfares (e.g., to get from Guangzhou, where I'm going for business, to Shanghai or Beijing), the fares seem awfully high. There must be local travel agents or consolidators in the US who have access to cheap fares within China. Any suggestions anyone? Optimally I want to go from Guangzhou, to Beijing, to Shanghai, and back to Guangzhou.
Travel agent for travel within China?
- 1 Kashmir or Nepal
- 2 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 3 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 4 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 5 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 6 Sri Lanka
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 11 Udaipur, India
- 12 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 13 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 18 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 19 Ipoh
- 20 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 21 Wildlife Tour of India
- 22 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 23 white sand beaches in thailand
- 24 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 25 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?