My wife and I want to vist Asia (Thailand, viet., cambodia, japan, malaysia, hong kong, china). This will be her first trip to Asia, I been there a few times. She wants to be over there from 3 months to a year. Money and time aside, do you experience travellers have pros and cons, suggestions, commets are all welcome. how long to stay in one place, type of laces to stay, means of transportation, etc.. Thanks
travel to asia 3 months to1 year
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 9 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 12 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 13 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 14 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 15 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 where to go in SE Asia
- 18 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 19 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 20 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 21 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 22 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 23 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?