I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Cell Phones in India
- 5 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 white sand beaches in thailand
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 18 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 19 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 20 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 21 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 where to go in SE Asia
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey