I have a conference in Hong Kong and then plan to jump to a destination between Hong Kong and Hawaii. We are on a bit of a budget, have some Marriott miles if useful, and are looking for ideas. We would love ideas of what to do in Hong Kong, as well as where to go next, in 5-7 days. New Zealand? North or south island? Thailand? Somewhere else? Prefer nature/hiking/kayaking/adventure to another big city after Hong Kong. Money saving ideas that are bedbug free are most welcome. Safety a concern. Thanks, from a traveling doc
Travel with 13yo daughter to Hong Kong and then next adventure
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Cell Phones in India
- 3 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 4 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 5 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 6 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 7 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 8 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 9 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 10 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 11 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 12 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 13 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 14 India, What Can I Say!
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore