I'd like to see Matsumoto Castle and nothing else in Matsumoto, so I do not want to spend the night there. Is 1 hour enough time ,to visit the castle, because that is all the time I would have if I left Shinjuku station at 7:56, arrived in Matsumoto at 10:36 and then made a 2:05 Nohi bus to Takayama which gets in at 4:25. Also, is the bus ride over very windy roads. DH does not do well on those kinds of roads. If we skip Matsumoto we we would travel directly to Takayama from Tokyo. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.
Travelling Tokyo-Matsumoto-Takayama in one day
- 1 Suggestoins for safe, affordable hostels in TsimShaTsui HK
- 2 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 5 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 6 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 7 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 8 where to go in SE Asia
- 9 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 12 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 13 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 14 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 15 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 18 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 19 Sri Lanka
- 20 Suggestion for Bali
- 21 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 22 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 23 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 24 Hello, Vietnam
- 25 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?