We are very excited for our trip to India next week! Just wanted some opinions. We have 3/4 days at Devi Garh and have one day planned for our driver to take us into the city, however after that we will not have the driver anymore. Do you recommend a second day of going into Udaipur, and if so, can we easily get a driver from Devi Garh?
Also - our agency (India panorama) told us they couldn't book the Taj Lake Palace for lunch. Oh well. Any thoughts on the Oberoi restaurant? Or Leela Palace? I would like one nice lunch or cocktails on the lake, suggestions welcome on restaurants/bars.
Thanks in advance!
Udaipur, how many days? + Resturant suggestions
- 1 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 2 Wildlife Tour of India
- 3 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 4 Cell Phones in India
- 5 Bali Private Driver and Profesional Day Tour Guide
- 6 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 7 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 8 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 9 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 10 white sand beaches in thailand
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Udaipur, India
- 13 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 14 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 15 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 16 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 17 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 18 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 19 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 20 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 21 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 24 where to go in SE Asia
- 25 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey