I'm a Canadian who will be traveling through Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand in March and April. I will be sticking to main cities and towns and not going off the beaten path.
I am wondering what vaccinations are realistic to get. I have consulted a doctor and the list is extensive and being self employed no additional health care benefits making them outrageously expensive.
hepatitis A and B. Cholera. Influenza. Japanese Enchephalitis. Malaria. Rabies. ETEC.
I understand that all are ideal but can't afford them all. What are absolutely necessary? Help!!!
Vaccinations for Vietnam, Cambodia and Thailand.
- 1 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 2 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 3 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 4 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 5 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 6 Sri Lanka
- 7 Suggestion for Bali
- 8 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 9 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 10 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 11 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 14 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 15 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 16 Hello, Vietnam
- 17 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 18 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 19 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Ipoh
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 25 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?