We are here in Bagan and have so far had quite a disappointing day. Our Balloons over Bagan ride was cancelled due to high altitude winds -- quite understandable as a safety precaution but still disappointing as we likely will not be able to reschedule. We immediately set to work trying to get in touch with Min Thu because we were scheduled (after many email exchanges over the last few months) to meet him this afternoon at 3:30. When we got him on the phone he said he could not take us today or for the whole day we had scheduled tomorrow because he was in tour guide school! He never let us know this and seemed totally unconcerned that this upset our plans. We asked if he could find a substitute and he said he would. Have no idea how this will work out. Is this his usual model operation? If so I can't believe he will continue to have such a good reputation.
Very disappointed in Min Thu
- 1 India, What Can I Say!
- 2 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 3 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 4 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 5 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 6 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 7 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 10 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 11 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 12 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 13 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 14 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 15 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 16 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 17 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 18 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 19 hotel for quick stopover in Bali?
- 20 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 21 Burma features "Alice in Wonderland"
- 22 Any Recommendations for an Agra Hotel?
- 23 Pushpesh Baid wants suggestions for south India trip
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Udaipur, India