Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
- 1 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 2 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 3 Cell Phones in India
- 4 India, What Can I Say!
- 5 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 6 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 9 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 10 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 11 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 12 Best Time to Visit Goa
- 13 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 14 July trip to Asia- advice needed
- 15 Do you know this couple? They travel from SE Asia to Chicago Tuesday
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Wildlife Tour of India
- 18 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 19 Please help with one month Indonesia itinerary!
- 20 Suggestion on good hotel with kitchenette in Jogjakarta
- 21 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 22 Searching Flights from JFK to Malaysai, average price range?
- 23 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 24 Busan cruise terminal to Busan central station
- 25 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore