Not sure how much difference it makes, but I'm debating of when to go to Vietnam (first trip there, so I'll be doing the usual tourist route, south to north). I'm planning to go for about 2 weeks.
Option 1) Last week of Feb to first week of March (still cold and foggy in the north?)
Option 2) Mid March to end of March (too hot in the south?)
I'm not available the week in between those 2 options.
Right now, I'm leaning toward Option2, as I'm thinking of just spending 2 days in HCM and start heading to the central area and north, so the hot weather won't be too bothersome.
Thanks for your advice!
Vietnam end of Feb or mid March?
- 1 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 2 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 3 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 4 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 5 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 6 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 7 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 8 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 9 where to go in SE Asia
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 16 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 17 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 18 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 19 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 20 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 21 Sri Lanka
- 22 Suggestion for Bali
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 25 Hello, Vietnam