Hi, my husband and I are thinking of going to Vietnam in March (very early stages of organising holiday). Just wondering if anyone has gone there using trailfinders.ie or puretravel.com and if so, how did you find them? We would like to go in a small group or perhaps a private tour. Which would you recommend and why? Just had a quick glance at the puretravel.com website and it looks a lot cheaper than trailfinders even taking the sterling price into account. Or maybe you can recommend an alternative website or travel company. We are hoping for a tour of between 9 and 13 days. We would be flying from Dublin, via London, I presume?
Vietnam in March
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 3 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 4 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 5 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 6 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 7 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 8 Kashmir or Nepal
- 9 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 10 Wildlife Tour of India
- 11 Cell Phones in India
- 12 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 13 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 14 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 15 white sand beaches in thailand
- 16 Udaipur, India
- 17 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 18 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 19 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 20 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 21 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 22 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 23 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 24 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 25 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions