Hi All -
This may be a dumb question, but to get a Visa for India, you have to pay for return postage. Travisa says that you cannot provide a "handwritten airbill." Well, I was planning to use priority mail and print the label at home and include the envelope with my application. It's not handwritten, but technically, it isn't an airbill either - it's just a label with postage affixed that I'm going to tape to the priority mail envelope. Does anyone know if this will suffice????
I'd love to hear from anyone who has undergone the India visa "exam."
Visa for India - dumb question
Hi All -
- 1 day trips outside of Bangkoki
- 2 Taxi from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 High Alert for Travelers! New Deadly Bird Flu in China
- 5 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 6 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 7 Japan Attractions
- 8 Cooking Class in Ubud, Bali
- 9 Golden Triangle - To Hire a Car and Driver or Not???
- 10 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 11 Hanoi airport transfer to Hotel
- 12 where NOT to eat sharks fin in Thailand
- 13 Wildlife Tour of India
- 14 Udaipur, India
- 15 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 16 Cell Phones in India
- 17 Kyushu Trip May 2013
- 18 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 19 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 20 National Diet Building and Imperial Palace tours
- 21 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 22 Kashmir or Nepal
- 23 Restaurants near Shangri-la Kowloon and walking/food tours
- 24 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 25 trip report to tajmahal agra india