I would like to perhaps travel through central asia next year beginning from Istanbul and perhaps travel through iran and on to Afghanistan and perhaps Pakistan as well. Could anybody with knowlege of the experience explain how easy it is for a us citizen to procure a visa for Iran and Afghanistan ? And what may await me to see and experience in those countries? Anti-Americanism very strong? Dangerous???
visa for iran and afghanistan?
- 1 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 2 Udaipur, India
- 3 Ipoh
- 4 Hello, Vietnam
- 5 Singapore Changi Recommends
- 6 1 week in Himachalpradesh in begining of September. Where to go?
- 7 PALACE ON WHEELS - INDIA
- 8 Kashmir or Nepal
- 9 Mumbai: Oberoi or Four Seasons
- 10 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 11 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 12 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 13 Sri Lanka
- 14 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 15 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Honeymoon in Bali, July 2013
- 18 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 19 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 20 Saphan Taksin station in the news again?
- 21 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 22 Amazing Malaysia Trip!
- 23 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 24 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 25 Wildlife Tour of India