I've visited China 3x in Nov and Dec. I've heard it's a bad idea to visit in Summer - HOT and CROWDS! I was thinking of Guangdung, Beijing Shanghai and maybe Xian. What do you think?
Visiting China in Summer - bad idea?
- 1 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 2 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 3 white sand beaches in thailand
- 4 Group Fare
- 5 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 6 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 7 Wildlife Tour of India
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 10 Sri Lanka/ would like to hire driver/guide
- 11 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 12 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 13 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 14 water delivery and water dispenser
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Cell Phones in India
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 23 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 24 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 25 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013