I am a college junior and am looking into studying abroad in Mongolia next your. I can choose to either go in the fall or spring semesters. I was thinking the spring semester which would put my in Mongolia from February to April- as i understand this is mainly their winter months.... Will there still be plenty to do and lots of activity in the country, or because of the cold temperature does the pace slow down considerably? To clarify, I am not looking for a past paced city experience, i want to live and observe the nomadic lifestyle and horse culture- I am a very active outdoors person and I hope to continue that when I am abroad.
Please let me know any opinions, ideas, criticisms, ext!....
When to travel to Mongolia?
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 3 Laos Itinerary: What City Besides Luang Prabang
- 4 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 5 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 6 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 7 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 8 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 9 Sri Lanka
- 10 Suggestion for Bali
- 11 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 12 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 13 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 14 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 15 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 16 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 17 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 18 Hello, Vietnam
- 19 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 20 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 21 Kashmir or Nepal
- 22 Udaipur, India
- 23 Ipoh
- 24 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 25 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?