Missed cherry blossoms by about a week last year in tokyo so I'm headed back to Japan. I have been to Tokyo twice and Kyoto and Chiba. Where can I go that's new and still view the blossoms? I don't like going to see temples or the castles but loved the onsen.
Where for best cherry blossoms
- 1 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 2 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 3 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 4 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 5 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 6 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 7 Sri Lanka
- 8 Suggestion for Bali
- 9 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 10 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 11 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 12 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 13 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 14 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 15 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 16 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 17 Hello, Vietnam
- 18 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 19 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 20 Kashmir or Nepal
- 21 Udaipur, India
- 22 Ipoh
- 23 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 24 Treasure Junk Halong/Bai Tu Long bay crusie?
- 25 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?