We are currently in Ubud and have purchased 2 items that we want to return home instead of carrying around because we're off to Laos and Burma next. Does anyone know where we can go for this and approx costs? The items are packed in a box of 2 feet x 2.5 feet weighing approx 20 kilos.
Where in Ubud can I ship goods back to Canada?
- 1 Shopping- Beijing or Hong Kong?
- 2 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 3 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 4 LCCT to KL Sentral or 1Utama?
- 5 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 6 Ipoh
- 7 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 8 Wildlife Tour of India
- 9 Choosing a honeymoon Thai beach destination
- 10 white sand beaches in thailand
- 11 Trekking the Annapurna Circuit
- 12 Elegance Diamond or Ruby in Hanoi?
- 13 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 14 water delivery and water dispenser
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 SHANGHAI GTG MAY 30, 2013
- 17 Udaipur, India
- 18 Cell Phones in India
- 19 India, What Can I Say!
- 20 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 21 Conference venues around Pune City?
- 22 taxi from manila airport to makati
- 23 Lost Camera Card at O'Hare
- 24 Laos Trip Report (Vientiane, Luang Prabang): February 2013
- 25 Best Time to Visit Goa