We are currently in Ubud and have purchased 2 items that we want to return home instead of carrying around because we're off to Laos and Burma next. Does anyone know where we can go for this and approx costs? The items are packed in a box of 2 feet x 2.5 feet weighing approx 20 kilos.
Where in Ubud can I ship goods back to Canada?
- 1 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 2 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 3 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 4 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 5 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 6 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 7 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?
- 8 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 9 Dreamliner to Japan in Nov.?
- 10 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 11 Cambodia, Laos and a bit of Hong Kong - 5 1/2 weeks (Jan.24-March 4, 2013)
- 12 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 13 Sri Lanka
- 14 Suggestion for Bali
- 15 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 16 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 17 Rajasthan tour: Car and Driver services, advise needed
- 18 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 19 Family Japan Trip in August for First Time - Hotel Planning Advice
- 20 Hello, Vietnam
- 21 Is it worth switching hotels in Tokyo?
- 22 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 23 Kashmir or Nepal
- 24 Udaipur, India
- 25 Ipoh