Last year we stayed at Adelphi Suites and particularly appreciated the proximity to the BTS. But for our trip in 2014 we want to stay on the river. We would love to stay at the Peninsula or Mandarin Oriental, but I fear they will be way out of our price range unless some great specials appear. We'll likely stay for 6 nights in mid January 2014. First, where does one find any specials for hotels along the river? 2nd, recommendations for a hotel a step or two down from the Mandarin Oriental Hotel? Thanks!
Where to Stay on the River in BKK?
- 1 white sand beaches in thailand
- 2 Hong Kong - how long to see highlights?
- 3 Elephant Visit in Chiang Mai
- 4 Beijing To Tibet, Mt. Everest And Nepal All In 10 Days
- 5 Weather in Bangkok & Phuket in September
- 6 Udaipur, India
- 7 Suggestions for Asian visit Feb. 2014, incl. Singapore
- 8 9 PM arrival in Narita
- 9 where is best place to exchange left over Chinese RMB's for US dollars
- 10 Photography Trip to Vietnam
- 11 Which flight from BKK to Chiang Mai should I take?
- 12 Kanchanaburi - Toi's Tours
- 13 Thailand-Japan-China (is it a bad idea?)
- 14 Trip plans to SE Asia for 2014 coming together! Int'l flights purchased!
- 15 11 days in Japan, JR pass question
- 16 Nepal, Tibet, and Bhutan tour suggestions
- 17 where to go in SE Asia
- 18 4 days with Orangutans Balikpapan + Camp Leakey
- 19 Proposed Sri Lanka Itinerary - any opinions welcome
- 20 Kuala Lumpur - Doubletree (Hilton) or Renaissance (Marriott)?
- 21 which hotel in Bangkok in July?
- 22 Uzbekistan: A Lesson in Silk Road Hospitality
- 23 Siem Reap from San Fran in winter 2013 FIRST TIME to Asia
- 24 trip report to tajmahal agra india
- 25 Hilton coming in Zhengzhou, China?