we booked our honeymoon flights this week,
Dublin to Sydney, 5 nights
Sydney to Christchurch, hire a car for 10 days
queens town to Auckland, 4 nights
Auckland to Brisbane, stay in noosa for 4 nights
Brisbane to airlie beach for 3 nights
hire a car and drive to cairns, stay between cairns and port douglas for 5 nights, 1 night maybe on route from airlie to cairns
fly cairns home to Dublin the 13th of July
so now its accommodation next, put driving itinerary together for the south island and from airlie to cairns and book activities.... Milford/ Sydney bridge climb, Whitsundays, etc.
all advice on above would be great.
thank you very much
booked flights for honeymoon, help wanted for the rest!!
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Jetstar boosts Transtasman flights
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 Tasmania or Fiji?
- 5 Fine-tuning advice re pre/post-cruise destinations in Australia please
- 6 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 7 Tasmanian West Coast
- 8 Sydney hotel
- 9 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 10 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Hotels in Australia
- 13 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 14 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 15 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 16 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 17 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 18 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 19 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 20 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 21 Micronesia- when to visit
- 22 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 23 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 24 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 25 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia