We really enjoyed it in Oz, but I can't seem to find it here (Phoenix, AZ). The local Australian wine shop doesn't know where to buy it -- the manager says the Caribbean rums are more popular here. The largest liquor store I know of actually told me it would be easier to get it from a friend down under. You can email me personally at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a "source" or any other ideas. Thanks!
Can I get Bundaberg Rum in the US?
- 1 Sydney hotel
- 2 Hotels in Australia
- 3 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 4 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 5 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 19 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 20 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 21 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 22 1st trip to New Zealand
- 23 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 24 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?