My fiancee and I are from Montreal Canada and are planning our wedding in Rarotonga for March 2008 and I was wondering if anyone knew of a great wedding planner. We will be staying at the Lagoon Lodges and they do not offer any wedding packages. As it will only be the two of us, I would like to keep it very simple. I have looked into the whole "resort package" idea but you have to be staying at that resort in order to get married there and they can become very expensive, or so I have been told. If anyone knows someone or a website I can visit and if anyone has stayed at the Lagoon lodges and can give me a heads up, it would be greatly appreciated.
does anyone know of any good Cook Island wedding planners???
- 1 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 2 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 3 Tasmanian West Coast
- 4 Sydney hotel
- 5 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 8 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 9 Hotels in Australia
- 10 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 11 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 12 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 13 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 14 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 15 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 16 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 17 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 18 Micronesia- when to visit
- 19 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 20 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 21 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 22 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 23 1st trip to New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?