I'm travelling with 2- 12 year olds .we are going to stop at 2 of the 3 islands . Which 2 would be my best choice ? We love to snorkel & would like to learn to scuba dive , Spending time at a school would be interesting .We like hiking as well
fiji,cook islands,samoa ? which 2 should I visit ?
- 1 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Hotels in Australia
- 4 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 5 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 6 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 7 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 8 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 9 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 10 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 13 Micronesia- when to visit
- 14 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 15 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 16 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 17 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 18 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 19 1st trip to New Zealand
- 20 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 21 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 22 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 23 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 24 Experience with GrabOne
- 25 Lone Traveler!