My fiance and I are hoping to visit the French Polynesian islands for our honeymoon after our June, 2012 wedding. We are trying to find the best deal for our money while staying at a hotel with updated accommodations and decent amenities. As it is our honeymoon, we are hoping to have a little bit of privacy but still have the benefits of a resort. Ideally, we would like to be able to stay in an overwater bungalow, but at this point, we are unsure if our budget will allow that. We have looked on travel auction websites already and there don't appear to be many options for French Polynesia. Please feel free to share any tips or advice that may be relevant. Thanks!
French Polynesian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 1 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 2 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 6 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 7 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 8 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 9 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 10 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 11 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 12 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 13 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 14 Micronesia- when to visit
- 15 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 16 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 24 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 25 Experience with GrabOne