We are traveling to Independant Samoa in June with my 70 year old young father, his wife and my 4 yr and 5 1/2 yr old sons. We will be in Kuai for five days prior to going over. Any good tips besides drink bottled water? We will be staying four nights at Aggie Greys and 3 nights at Coconut Beach Club. Best snorkeling? Thanks, Anne
- 1 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 2 New Zealand South Island (mostly) Trip Report
- 3 Tasmanian West Coast
- 4 Sydney hotel
- 5 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 8 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 9 Hotels in Australia
- 10 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 11 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 12 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 13 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 14 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 15 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 16 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 17 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 18 Micronesia- when to visit
- 19 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 20 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 21 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 22 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 23 1st trip to New Zealand
- 24 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 25 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?