My daughter, age 23, is leaving in February to study for a semester at Griffith University, Gold Coast. She will be there until the end of June & we would like suggestions on sights/activities that are not to be missed while she is there. How far is the Great Barrier Reef from Gold Coast and the best mode of transportation to get there since she will not have a car? How is public transportation for getting around & to places? Please consider she is a student & will be on a budget
Gold Coast on a Student's Budget
- 1 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 2 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 3 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 4 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 7 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 8 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 9 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 10 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 11 Micronesia- when to visit
- 12 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 13 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 14 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 15 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 16 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 17 1st trip to New Zealand
- 18 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 19 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 20 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 21 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 22 Experience with GrabOne
- 23 Lone Traveler!
- 24 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?
- 25 Shared charter boat in French Polynesia