We are currently planning a trip to Australia, starting somewhere between 13th and 22nd of April and returning 4 - 13 May. Most probably we are going to have 19-20 full days. We intend to rent a car (we are 4 people, 2 of us are willing to drive) and spend our nights at campsites. None of us is much of a city person, we all prefer the nature, but of course, we are willing to see some city landmarks.
We are flying to and from Sydney. My first plans are something like (this is only the route, not the stops): Blue Mountains -> Melbourne -> Adelaide (is Kangaroo Island worth visiting at this time of the year?) -> Uluru -> Darwin -> Cairns -> Sydney. And my plans end here. Any suggestions and recommendations are more than welcome!
Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 1 Sydney hotel
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 4 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations