My husband and I (late 20's) want to spend 2 weeks in the Pacific Islands this March, but can't decide on which islands. We know we have to narrow the trip down to 2-3 max, but which ones?
We have been to Tahiti (Moorea) before and loved it due to it's beautiful lagoon, beaches and that you can get on a moped and discover various beaches/hills. Would like to discover somewhere else.
We've been suggested Fiji and New Caledonia by different people. But having looked at some posts, Cook Islands also look like a great option?
How would you split your time if you had 2 weeks? Any advice from those that have been there much appreciated!!
Help Needed...which Pacific Islands for 2 weeks in March?
- 1 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 2 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 6 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 7 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 8 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 9 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 10 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 11 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 12 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 13 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 14 Micronesia- when to visit
- 15 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 16 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 24 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 25 Experience with GrabOne