My fiance and I are thinking of honeymooning in Bali in September. I was advised that due to the uncertain politcal situation it might not be a good time to visit. Any advice from people recently in Bali? I hear it is a wonderful and beautiful place - any ideas on wherer to stay?
Is Bali safe?
- 1 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 2 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 3 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 4 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 7 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 8 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 9 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 10 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 11 Micronesia- when to visit
- 12 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 13 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 14 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 15 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 16 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 17 1st trip to New Zealand
- 18 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 19 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 20 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 21 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 22 Experience with GrabOne
- 23 Lone Traveler!
- 24 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?
- 25 Shared charter boat in French Polynesia