I am planning to visit NZ in end of March. 22nd Mar - 31ist Mar. Wish to cover North partially as follows:
Mar 22 - Arrive Auckland at 12:15 - stay overnight
Mar 23 - AUCKLAND - WAITOMO - ROTORUA
Mar 24 - Should we spend the day at Rotorua or leave for Christchurch the same day
Mar 25 - Mar 30 - Undecided!!!!!
Mar 31 - Christchurch to Auckland early morning to catch the departing flight
Wish to cover the best of South Island in these remaining days. Seek your advice on how to make the best use of these 6 days in South (7 in case we need not spend Day 3 in Rotorua).
We are planning to go on self drive. Is it doable in our time frame ....
Thanks in advance.
Itinerary for 10 days in New Zealand
- 1 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Hotels in Australia
- 4 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 5 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 6 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 7 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 8 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 9 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 10 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 11 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 12 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 13 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations