Originally I was planning a Bora Bora Over the Water Bungalow trip for 3-4 days and a Sydney Australia 3-4 day trip in May of 2012. I have decided to go a little earlier.
1. Would it be better to go in March or April to the above places? I am leaning toward April as it seems the temperatures are a little lower in Bora Bora and it seems like less rain. Is that true?
I do not want it to be extremely warm but do not want alot of rainfall either.
2. Should reservations for this trip be made 6 months in advance.? That was what I was told if I went in May.
Thanks in Advance.
March or April for Sydney and Bora Bora trip 2012?
- 1 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Hotels in Australia
- 4 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 5 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 6 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 7 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 8 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 9 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 10 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 13 Micronesia- when to visit
- 14 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 15 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 16 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 17 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 18 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 19 1st trip to New Zealand
- 20 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 21 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 22 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 23 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 24 Experience with GrabOne
- 25 Lone Traveler!